COVID-19 SERVICE ALERT
OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. SHOWINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR APPROVED APPLICANTS ONLY USING SAFETY PROTOCOL. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED MUST INCLUDE ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS AND ALL CO-APPLICANTS MUST APPLY TOGETHER TO AVOID CANCELLATION. BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE APPLYING TO THE COMPANY AND NOT FOR A SPECIFIC RENTAL. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR REFER TO OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SECTION OF THE WEBSITE.
For general questions, we’re available via phone or email as indicated below. We will do our best to be available during normal business hours. If you are unable to reach us, PLEASE LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE AND SOMEONE WILL CALL BACK WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY.
You may pay rent with a check, money order, or cashier’s check only through our mail slot, which is checked throughout the business day. PLEASE DO NOT PUT CASH THROUGH THE MAIL SLOT!
We will also continue to serve you in several alternative ways remotely:
You can contact your direct property manager, their assistant, or the following departments by calling the numbers below. We will do our best to be available during normal business hours. If you are unable to reach us, PLEASE LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE AND SOMEONE WILL CALL BACK WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY.:
Property Manager Name, Number | PM Assistant’s Name, Number
Jonathan H., 717-902-9407 | Damaris, 717-388-4816
Mike D., 717-478-7159
Edzabeth C., 717-325-4813 | Shayla, 717-902-9426
Leasing Department, 717-759-4353
Call (717) 902-9424 or access your online portal to submit a work order.
For general questions, we’re available via email: email@example.com
FAQs for Tenants
What information do I need for you to process my application?
- Valid government issued photo identification for all applicants age 18 or older.
- Proof of local income, such as pay stubs (no temporary/staffing agency employment without a letter of long-term assignment), award letters for retirement benefits, social security, child support, food stamps, etc. for all income that will be used in consideration for your application. Self-employed individuals need to submit their latest tax return as proof of income. Please note: income not claimed on taxes, unemployment compensation, short-term disability payments, and other temporary income can not be used toward your rent amount.
What do I need to move in?
- 1st Month’s Rent and Security Deposit is due prior to move in.
- Financial Assistance from 3rd parties such as rental assistance programs are not accepted as the security deposit or first month’s rent.
- Security Deposit is generally 1.5-2 times the amount of the rent and depends upon the quality of your application.
Do you perform background checks or credit checks?
- Yes, we do, but rest assured that a poor credit score alone will not disqualify your application. We may however require a double security deposit as a result of a poor credit score.
- In addition, we require proof of monthly income that must equal 3.5 times one month’s rent for any unit you’re interested in. We also require recent landlord references.
- Applications will be denied for any applicant who has any unsatisfied judgement (unpaid eviction, or more than 1 judgement from eviction that was thereafter paid in full) outstanding against them.
- Applications will be denied for certain criminal convictions, dependent on the nature/pattern of the offense and the length of time since occurrence.
- Failure to meet these criteria will result in the denial of application.
Do you charge an application fee?
It is $25.00 per occupant 18 years of age or older. This fee is non-refundable.
Do you allow pets?
- Pets are considered on a case by case basis depending on type and size of pet and for which unit you’re applying.
- We do not allow more than 2 (uncaged) pets per household.
- We have two ways pet fees will apply. EITHER each pet requires a separate pet security deposit of $250.00 and a $25.00 per pet fee that will be added to your monthly rent OR we can waive the security deposit charge but each pet will then be subject to a fee of $40.00 per month. The renter will choose which they would prefer.
- In the instances above, the security deposit is refundable if paid but in no case will the monthly fees be refundable.
- Pet owners must provide a photo of the pet as well as updated immunization records with the application. Breed restrictions will apply; click this link for more information about breed restrictions.
Tenants and homeowners can now access their Online Portal through the Online Portal mobile app. This app is can be found by residents in the App Store or Google Play. The Online Portal mobile app has all of the same functions as the Online Portal but offers a more pleasant mobile experience for your tenants and homeowners. Residents can log in without needing to know their Online Portal URL, and once they are logged in they can choose to stay logged in for easier access. No more forgotten passwords!