PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED MUST INCLUDE ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS AND ALL CO-APPLICANTS MUST APPLY TOGETHER TO AVOID CANCELLATION. BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE APPLYING TO THE COMPANY AND NOT FOR A SPECIFIC RENTAL. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE APPLYING OR REFER TO OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SECTION OF THE WEBSITE.
For general questions, we’re available via phone or email as indicated below. We will do our best to be available during normal business hours. If you are unable to reach us, PLEASE LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE AND SOMEONE WILL CALL BACK WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.
Leasing Department 717-759-4353
You may also call (717) 902-9474 and follow the prompts to reach a specific area.
Please understand that the properties below are either currently available or coming soon. Since the list changes almost daily, please be sure to check back regularly to ensure you see new properties as they become available. We always work on a first come, first served basis, so if you’re interested in a property, please be sure to act quickly so you don’t miss out!
Here are some notes and policies to consider before applying:
- Although our site requires you to apply for a specific unit, any approved application can be applied to ANY unit up to the dollar amount for which you’re approved. You are not applying for a specific unit.
- Application fees are never refundable.
- Applications must be complete with all required documents when submitted or they will be canceled.
- Applications will be denied for any false information given.
- All persons residing in the rental age 18 and over need to apply and qualify.
- We work on a first come, first served basis. Since holding deposits are received daily, advertised units are not guaranteed.
- An approved application is good for up to 60 days from the date approved. After 60 days, you will need to reapply.
- Pet owners must provide a photo of the pet as well as updated immunization records when submitting application with a pet. Maximum of 2. Breed restrictions will apply – click this link for more information about breed restrictions.
For answers to additional questions, feel free to review our FAQ (frequently asked questions) tab above.
We’re always looking to improve. Feel free to give us feedback on our photos and/or property descriptions if you think improvements can be made.